Friday, August 19, 2011

Can you make an Art

Yesterday I was really not feeling well for the past few days we've been so busy with work and I didn't notice that I have been suffering with soar throat, last night when I came home after work I just lay down  on my bed and hugged my pillow. I kept on changing the television channel and when I put it on channel 5 the show was a tagalized movie of Evan's Almighty, I remembered that I've already watched that movie but forgot some of the scene. 

The main character was a congressman in the United States Senate he has 3 kids, he was a busy dad since he was working with the senators he usually spend all of his time working. On his first day of work he woke up because of the ring of their alarm clock repeated goes of at 6:14, a delivery truck came to deliver tons of ancient wood, and eight vacant lots from . Strange things started to happen; his car plate number was change into GEN 614, different kinds of couple animals kept on following him wherever he goes, beard started growing, a strange old man suddenly appeared he introduced himself as God all the people he sees looks like the old man. He told Evan to make an art a flood will come Sept 22, new came flashing all over the news the thought that he was insane to try to build an art in this kind of generation. Sadly Joan, Evan's wife left with their kids because of some misunderstanding then God appeared and pretended as a waiter in a dinner he talked to Joan he told her that God doesn't give things but only the opportunity to obtain things.

Joan went back home to help Even finished the art, on the 22nd of September Evan loads hundreds of animals, minutes past still no sign of rain. Then suddenly rain started pouring the city dam was broken, Evan discovered that the dam was made with poor quality of materials, the art reached its end in front of the city capitol after how many days Evan's family wherein God shows up and told Evan that the way to change the world is by doing Act of Random Kindness (ARK)

 `Suddenly I realized what if suddenly God will just appear out of nowhere and tells you to make an ark, for sure I'll faint when I see him. But can we really make an ark, with the support of the people around you and without hearing criticisms from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment