Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Hobby

"Nothing beats depression but good food.."

Yesterday we have our sister's bonding which is cooking even though my lil sister doesn't know how to cook, she still enjoys helping me whenever I cook. Our menu yesterday was pizza supposedly It was a healthy pizza because I used extender meat instead of pork and chicken ham to top our pizza... But when my lil sister made her own version of pizza she put a lot of cheese on top.. :))

Here are some photo's taken from last night baking bonding..

Funny to see my sister so focus on perfecting her pizza.. :)

Yum.. :P Lene's version of healthy pizza.. Full Loaded of Toppings

 My P'shone Pizza
 ~couz I made your own pizza,  I just put little bits of cheese..

My Nam pizza.. :))
 

P'shone Pizza.. 

diet...diet...diet...

No comments:

Post a Comment