Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We Need to Talk

Experiencing Anxiety attacks and getting into worry-wars are sure signs of zero prayer. Do not pray, and you slide into depression. Pray little, and you say hello to doubts. Take a prayer for granted and you fall prey to fear. When the bounce is out and the fire-fizzles out, check your fuel gauge. You might be running of gas.

As we journey through life, we will experience trials, problems, disappointments, tests, frustrations, difficulties, sadness, failures, and sickness. These things may cause us to run gas which is why we always need to gas up. We always need to power up and as Christians, our power source is God. We connect to him in PRAYER.
 
So love the Lord God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence and energy. 
Mark 12:30

~
For almost 2 weeks me and my cousin face some difficult trials in our life, our relationship was tested last week I really believe that if you can't resolve our problems just spend an hour of quite time with God. I'm sure that he'll do everything to make things better, yesterday I had a long chat with my cousin and all our worries were fixed finally. We agreed that whenever we have problems we still have a extreme POSITIVITY.

Even though we don't see each other every day and we only talked when we have spare time at worked both of us know that before we go to sleep Prayer is our way of communicating with each other and God will always be in the center of our relationship (as Brother and Sister).

My cousin was one of my spiritual mentors, he was the one who toked time to teach me everything, and my first Christmas Institute in Cavite was the one who encourage me to offer my life to God and just let him drive my life. Before I always do everything that makes me happy but even though I'm happy every time I'm with my friends staying out late at night hanging out, I wasn't aware that the people who truly loves me get hurt. It made me realize how immature I was before and that made me leave every thing I love before and just be plain and simple. The things I find boring before, are the things that I enjoyed most right now (reading my devotional book in the morning, and before going to bed I spend and hour reading spiritual books that healed my broken heart.



Having Extreme Positivity in life isn't that hard... I know I'll still be facing challenges but I know God is at my back... Leaving all the Bad Vibes in life and accepting Good Vibes...

No comments:

Post a Comment