Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reminiscing God's Blessings

Yesterday, Me and my Cousin talked about the passed happening in our lives. By next year I'll be turning 20  I'll be the first girl to turn 20 in our Youth Batch I'm so excited but kinda scared also, Cousin will also be turning 22 by September 2011. Time really fly so fast for the both of us we've been super close for more than 5 years since I started joining our youth fellowship at the aged of 13,  his been my Big Brother. After 5 fruitful years new members were added to group, his know as the "Big Brother" that you wished you have, and now his know as the "New Hot Daddy". :P

I'll be graduating from my teen-aged years I really enjoyed my last year of being a teenager, as of now most of my dreams were already fulfilled;

  • I had the chance to attend the MEA Christmas Institute 
  • Last Mother's Day celebration I had the chance to sing with the best Youth Singers :)) and I didn't cry while singing.. 
  • I'm one of the member of the Children's Ministry and Children's Education, hopefully I can do the things that my mom made when she was still an active in the Children's Ministry. 
  • I'm so blessed that I still found a job even though I only finished a 2 years course

No comments:

Post a Comment