Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Everything Happens for a Reason

Up to I'm still in shocked with what happen last night I didn't expect that Hazel one of the Biggest Loser Contestant was voted of. Since I started to loose weight Hazel and Raffy were my inspiration that anything is possible, they were very close with each other since they entered the camp and I also posted some of their memorable pictures on my first blog site. 

Hazel 22 years old from Bicol when entered the Biggest Loser Camp her starting weight was 206 lb after 10 weeks now she weighs 171 pounds, last week they went on a military booth camp they had to exert double effort after 5 days I was so shocked that Hazel gained one pound. 


Raffy also 22 years old from Negros Occidental he was weighing 287 lb after 10 weeks he weighs 229 lb, last nights weigh in his new weight is 226 he lost 2 pounds.

They made it through the challenges for almost 11 weeks together, that made their stay on the camp much more easier.

Sadly everything happens for a reason last night Hazel was faced off with Win-win for elimination and Hazel was voted off. Even though their love story inside the camp ended God has a better plans for both of them and soon Raffy and Hazel will see each other again.



No comments:

Post a Comment