Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Love is TIME and Time is LOVE

Why do we still take the risk to fall in love, if later on will just get hurt.

some says:

It's better to have love and lost than never have love at all

When you love someone, you desire to be with that person The sound of the others voice is music to your ears. Can you relate??? You might have experienced what happened to me when I was 19. But the question remains: If I can love a person this much and show it, how much more should I love God and show it too?

Yesterday it was the first time we had a long chat with my cousin Kuya Darby usually we would only spend little time talking thru messenger. But yesterday while I was alone in the office, Cousin sent a message thru yahoo messenger we really had a long chat and the whole time our topic was LOVE. It was unusual for the two of us to talk about our love life since Couz just had a break up with his first girlfriend and he wasn't really that open to share his feeling when it comes with Love, as for me being in Love??? having a boyfriend?? those are the question that would be so awkward for me to talked about. 

I'm so thankful that he didn't asked me those questions instead he shared his love life. Couz is our praise and worship team leader, Serious type, dead malice, and he doesn't looked like a romantic type of guy since he's not into watching romantic movies. 

Some of our characteristics are dissimilar , I really love watching romantic movies, reading love novels, and a hippy person, I'm one of the guys who believes in prince charming that maybe someday a prince will come to rescue me. :)) That was before, but when I started working looking for a prince charming is the last on my list hahahaha.. :)) maybe that's part of being matured. 



Before the qualities of my dream guy is tall, dark, and handsome like in the movies, but now my dream guy is faceless. I'm just hoping for the best and just let God choose the right person for me. One of my cousin said that we should be specific on what we wish for. 

After our long talked I found out that couz is really a romantic type of guy I was so happy that he's normal that he knows how to be romantic. I really can't imagine that he knows how to swept girls feet. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment