Thursday, August 4, 2011

Looking Thru Old Photo's

2009
This was my challenging year since it was the start of the new chapter of my life, finally I finished high school here comes College Life. Even though I wasn't able to enroll in a prestigious school and take the course that I really want. God still sent me a blessing I still had a chance to pursue college, after one semester I've decided to transfer to a new school.

I also met new friends Nheice, Nixs, and Anj.









2010
This year blessing was poured; Supposedly I wasn't expecting for a debut since we didn't have enough money to spend for the cost of the birthday. But God really know the right time and situation to give his blessing. November 23, 2009 it was our church anniversary while eating our lunch I was asking my Mom how much will it cost us if I'll just have a small party but still it will cost us a lot. :( My mom wasn't feeling well that time so she just went home I really want to go home to but she told me to stay and join the raffle in the afternoon. It was just the usual raffle we yearly held I was hoping to be picked, I didn't expect that I'll be the Grand Prize Winner I got the 21" Tv :)) after the activity we went home. I was happy to tell my mom that I won a TV and then my Grand mom called me and told me she'll buy the Tv so that I could used the money to have a debut. The Tv doesn't cost that much but I was so blessed to have my family, relative and friends everything came in place as we planned and the budget we have was already enough to have my dream debut. 

The plain white wall was decorated by my Mom, and the cut-out was made by Teacher Amy one of the teacher in Aldersgate Ecumenical School.

My Cake was given my Uncle Len and Auntie Weng.

Andmy Cup Cake cake was given by my cousin Ate Princess.


On the left-side is my Mom and my little sister, both of them did everything to make my dream debut. With only limited time and budget. 

On the right-side are my Grand Parents I'm so thankful to have them, they also made everything possible with their financial help.
Veejay sang Ngiti by RonnIE Liang: Sa iyong ngiti ako'y nahuhumaling at sa tuwing ikaw ay lalapit ang mundo ko'y tumitigil, ang pangalan mo ang sinisigaw ng puso sana'y madama murin ang lihim kong pagtingin. Francis sang Everything by Michael Buble: And in this crazy life, and through this crazy times. It's you it's you, you make me sing Your every line, your my perfect word, YOUR MY EVERYTHING.
 One of my closes cousin surprised me with a Special Song :))
I will protect you
from all around you
I will be here
And you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
                                                      Now and forever more
From the Left:
Feona, Ate Kelly, Jaja, Ern, Chri, Che, Mii, MEEE

Top:

Kuya Ron, Justine, Francis

C.O.S.E
Bebest, Sis, Mee, Mashin :))



My Cousins












No comments:

Post a Comment